Search This Blog

Backstage - Barong Dance & Legong Dance Before The Show


Still taken from my photos collection took in a backstage of a "Barong Dance" performance in the village of Batu Bulan, in "Gianyar regency", "Bali". These two dancer were making up and puting some "flowers" as the decortion on their head. I took the photo of their reflection in an old big mirror.. 'Enjoy'..


This is the end of my serial photo "BACKSTAGE".. Abd I'd like to share with all of you how she looked like after making up and prepared with a limitted facilities behind the curtain.. She is a 'Legong Dancer', and she performed as an opening part of the Barong dance performance, in the village of Batu Bulan, Bali. I hope you like it.


Cheers,
Yoga
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | blondo